- Technical cookies: used for the sole purpose of sending an electronic communication, to ensure correct viewing of the website and browsing within the website. They also distinguish between the various connected users to provide a requested service to the correct user (Login in WebDosis, newsletter) and for the website’s security. Some of these cookies are deleted when the browser is closed (session cookies), others last longer (e.g. the cookie required to store consent that the user may have given, which lasts 1 year). No consent is required for these cookies;
- Analysis cookies: used to collect information, in aggregated format, about the number of users and how they visit the website itself. They are similar to technical cookies, as they are the relative anonymised service.
Just as you can refuse or revoke your consent to cookies
DISABLEMENT OF THE COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME WEBSITE FUNCTIONS, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be visible:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- Social Network Buttons;
The instructions for disabling cookies, and for any deletion of cookies already on the user’s device can be found on the following web pages:
Google Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647
Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Third party cookies
This website may act as an intermediary for third party cookies, used to provide other services and functions for visitors and to improve the use of the website itself, such as the buttons for social media or YouTube videos. This website has no control over third party cookies, and the way in which collected information is used. Therefore, the information regarding the use of said cookies and the purpose thereof, and the ways in which they can be disabled, is provided directly by third parties on the pages listed below.
Please remember that generally, tracking users does not involve identifying them, unless the user is already subscribed to the service and is already logged on, in which case the user will already have provided their consent to the third party directly when subscribing to the relative service (e.g. Facebook).
- Google Inc.For information about the use of data and its processing by Google, please read the Google information:
- Google Analytics:used to analyse website use by users and their behaviour on the website. The data collected does not allow personal user identification. They are processed in aggregate and anonymous form (truncated at the last octet). Based on a specific agreement, Google Inc. cannot cross-reference this data with data taken from other Google services.
Data collected: browser ID, date and time of interaction with website, page of origin, IP address.
b) Location of data processing: European Union activates data anonymisation of the service.
c) Further information about Google Analytics cookies can be found at the following page:
d) You can selectively disable the Google Analytics action by installing the specific component provided by Google (opt out) on the browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
LB servizi per le aziende processes visitor/user data in a lawful, correct manner, adopting suitable safety measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of data. Processing takes place using computer and/or remote instruments, with organisational and logical modes that are closely linked to the stated purposes.
The Data Subject’s rights
As the data subject of processing pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of the Leg. Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, you can exercise the following rights:
- Object to all or part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for conducting market research or commercial communication;
- Request confirmation of the existence of your personal data (right to access);
- Know the origin;
- Receive an intelligible communication;
- Receive information about the logic, mode and purpose of processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, transformation into an anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of law, including data no longer required for the pursuit of the purposes for which it was collected;
- In the cases of processing based on consent, receive your data provided to the Data Controller, at the sole cost of any support, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
- Lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority;
- More generally, exercise all the rights granted to you by current legislation.
Requests must be sent to the Data Controller.
The Data Controller pursuant to current legislation is the company LB servizi per le aziende s.r.l., which can be contacted via the CONTACTS section.